The world of SEO is complicated and there are lots of variables which lead to your own site appearing on the first page of search results. Over 200 factors when ranking sites in its search results, Google considers actually! The initial step is to tackle the basics – Onpage Optimisation.
Onpage optimisation done correctly and is just one of the initial measures of SEO, will help your site rank well in search engine results. Google loves fresh content that is great news if your website has a content management systems (CMS). With total control of your site content via a CMS, you are able to manipulate your site ‘s website positioning to improve. Simply, use your web site CMS to execute the following techniques:
The meta title tag is appears at the very top of search result listings and the web browser. The SEO consultant Cornwall title tag of a webpage must be an accurate and concise description of the webpage.
• The meta title tag must comprise 50 -70 characters including spaces
• Set main keyword inside the meta title tag
• The content of the meta name tag must be unique for each web page
2) Meta Description Tag
The meta description provides an excellent opportunity to include key words and make a description that is powerful to support the user to click through to your own web site.
• Put primary keyword within the meta description tag
The H1 must be contained on all webpages and contain your primary keyword.
• Place chief key word inside the H1
• Your H1 mustn’t be identical to the meta name tag
Create an applicable and unique H1 tag for each web page
Search engines are attracted to unique content providing you with info that was valuable to the consumer. Avoid duplicate content and don’t copy and paste content from a different webpage.
• Contain your primary key word within the initial paragraph of content
If keywords to be inserted by an endeavor Never compromise on grammar
5) Image Alt Tag
Search engines cannot read images therefore it is important to spell out graphic or the picture in text format within the image alt tag.
• Insert main keyword in the image alt tag
• Make sure you makes sense to the internet site visitor and picture alt tag is pertinent to the picture
The slug is the ending section of a URL which identifies a page using human -readable keywords.
7) Anchor Text
keyword together with your URL
Anchor text is the key words within your content that link to internal or external webpages.
• 70% of anchor text needs to be your brand name, or generic text like’ read ‘
• 30% of anchor text should be key words
Investing in SEO is more significant now than ever before along with your business has to really have a SEO strategy in place to achieve success online.